Patents & trademarks
Pursuant to 35 U.S.C. § 287(a), iRhythm Technologies’ Zio patch products and related services, including but not limited to the Zio patch, are covered by or for use under one or more of the patents listed below. This list was last revised on December 31, 2017. Other patents issuing after the date of the last revision may also cover iRhythm Technologies’ Zio patch products and related services but may not be included until this list is next revised. iRhythm Technologies’ Zio patch products and related services may be sold individually or as part of a combination product.
US Patent numbers:
8,160,682; 8,244,335; 8,150,502; 8,560,046; 8,538,503, 9,173,670, 9,241,649; 9,451,975; 9,597,004; Additional patents pending.
International patent numbers:
- The European Union: EP1981402; Additional patents pending
- Australia: 2011252998; 2014209376; Additional patents pending
- Canada: 2,797,980; 2,651,203; Additional patents pending
- Japan: 5,203,973; 5,559,425; 6,198,849; Additional patents pending
- Republic of Korea: 10-1513288; Additional patents pending
iRhythm, iRhythm Technologies, the iRhythm logo, Zio and myZio are trademarks or registered trademarks of iRhythm Technologies, Inc., in the U.S. and other countries.
Get in touch
Where can I get the Zio service?
The Zio system is available in both the private sector and the NHS. Please fill out the short form and a representative will follow up with you to appeal a convenient location.